Monday, June 11, 2007

shopping~

formal wear tml~

...............

so i went town yesterday to get myself a blouse. A darn blouse. Tried on many nice ones but none fit me. Either the shoulder part too small or the waist part too large. Then stepped into zara......and.....found sth which fit me perfectly. BUT $75! For a darn blouse? HELL NO!

Closed my eyes and shut my ears from the evil voice inside my head squeaking.....JUST BUY LA! NICE WAD! BUYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ala...

From somerset we shopped, till taka, then wisma and tada! Another blouse! Perfect! And ka ching.......mission accomplished.

Next, accesories to complement the blouse. Bebe suggested a loud necklace coz my blouse is plain black, and since my pants are gg to be black too, that would complement well enough.

As such, bebe bought a red one from aldo for me. :) I'm a happy gal~ hurhurhur.

BUT i'm not wearing the blouse tml. It doesn't look good with my pants, makes me look like a waitress.

In the end, i'm not wearing the one which i painstakingly searching around and bought but my roomie's blouse. Grrrr........But ok la.....I'm still gonna be a pretty pretty demonstrator tml~ yay~ hehehe

Haiz, there goes the Half of the money i earned last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home