Friday, March 16, 2007

injuries

yesterday seems like a bad day for me.

At the first part of my training, i strained my left hand muscle. assistant coach told me to stop and have a rest. He said i might not be able to continue training with them for the rest of the night which saddened me coz i really really love training. Oh well, i was scolded by my friends for value-ing training far more than my life. Which is kinda right, i deserved to be scolded.

And then when coach asked me to help him demo a play, i sprained my knee while i was getting up. :( and now it's swollen as if stung by a bee. It not very painful, but it has a constant nagging pain plus my entire left leg feels numb as if it's gonna be paralysed.

my friend who had a knee injury before advised me to go for an x-ray coz he said i'll never know if there's anything wrong with the knee tissue or sth. The way he said it sounds very serious and scared me very much. i really do not wish to stop playing ball right now at this super young age. 20+ is the golden age for bballers. how could i stop at this time?

So i decided to ask my assisstant coach for advise. And he told me to rest a few days, lots of rest and stop playing sports for 2 weeks. By then it would heal.

BUT i still don't feel safe. Should i go for an x-ray still? The fee is crazily high for a foreigner like me but on the other hand, i'm a student so probably it's still not that ex. However, i was told that i might have to go for MIR if x-ray shows nth. And MIR costs a few hundreds!!!!!! :(

i'm in a dilemma.

i've gotta save $$$$ for bebe's bday. and i still couldn't save till the target sum yet. :(

looking around for a tuition lobang at the west but seems like it's rare. sigh. i hate it when i feel empty in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home