Wednesday, March 14, 2007

new tank

i've got a new tank!!!! black in colour with black gravel!!!! :) i've got a coconut husk with the anubia and the java moss sitting on it plus two small anubias for the flora in the tank. bebe just ordered christmas moss for me and i juz can't wait to put them in. heeez....I LOVE christmas moss. pretty pretty moss.

hope the casualties would decrease after i shift entirely to the new tank. :)

life basically now revolve mainly around me and my love and of course a part on sch and friends. School has been fun with them around and life after school is wonderful with my love by my side.

all these encourages me to drill harder into MP2007. not to say exam is coming in a months' time. *sweat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home