Wednesday, April 18, 2007

this feeling

That's why i hate exam.

I don't think i'm that dumb but exam really makes me think otherwise. sigh....i screwed up the first paper. It has already been 8 hours since it ended but it still affects me greatly. Alright, partly of my stubborn-ness. i've always preferred drawing, thus i chose to attempt the drawing part, happily indulging in my world of analysing the qns(s), ignoring the time that has past.

Finally ' oh shit' , yea. Final 40 mins plus for me to do the last two qns. And i din;t even attempt the last qns. How wonderful is that? argh......35 fucking marks without any attempt.

Hopefully lady luck is there to help me pull through again.

2011, 3011, 4011. similar modules for third and final year. What shit have i gotten myself into?

:(

today's his bday and he's at home. while i'm feeling all angry and sad at the same time over an exam paper. A not-a-so-great day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home