Monday, October 01, 2007

yay~

Contacts bought, contacts worn, everything is clear and distinct to me now!!!!

no more blur vision, no more strain to the eye, perfecto!!!!

After nearly 8 months, i'm going to cook my first dinner in hall again this semester. Why the sudden freetime? Aha...i'm fired again...from my tuition. Sianz, this shows one thing. Either i'm too honest and kind or i'm juz not suited to be a teacher. Who cares! My bebe is gg to feed me. hehe....but then that also means, i must really spend my money wisely from now on. :)

NO prob~

it's a blessing to have you. with you, bliss fills the atmosphere. there won't be one time that i would doubt it. doubt that the love is here with me. :) be with me forever, will ya? pls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home