Wednesday, November 01, 2006

happy day!

yesterday was the day! :)

BUT yesterday was also my 'dropping things' day. wadever i'm taking from wherever the thing is, something beside it wld fall. sigh...and my quiz didn't turn out well.

went dinner with jolene, an old friend since back in presby. we spent quite sometime in can 13 catching up and remembering the old times, talking about how we have changed during these few years. it's nice meeting her again though she still likes to tease me, but i'm alright, just laugh it off. she's now in this hall too but i seldom see her due to our own commitments.

after dinner, i rushed back hall as bebe had returned! :) AND guess wad he brought along? AN AQUARIUM!!!! OMG...my jaw dropped when he showed me. WHAT a BIG BIG present!!!! bebe is such a sweetie.

slowly, we set up the tiny ecosystem on my table completed with some koi-liked mini fishes, two water plants, filter system, a small lamp, two prawns and three water snails. watching the swimming creatures among the plants is such a joy....awwww....so touched.

without much surprise ( i heard some suspicious footsteps and whispers ), my roomie and the rest exploded the birthday song at my doorstep. to a great surprise, Harold, sherry and bf and serene came as well....that i didn't expect at all! this birthday makes it feel so special. Thank yeeeeeeeeew everyone altought in the end i had cream from the cake all over my head. :)

and of course, my second sis called and wish me, eldest sis wished me over the msn and bro send a sms which only said : " H B " -.-

anywayz, i half-thought that my roomie forgot. But it turned out that she didn;t, instead she collaborated with so many ppl. hahaha......

many of those whom i haven't contacted for a long time sent me wishes over the net to my surprise. :) thank you sooooo much. makes me feel that i actually existed.

with the new tank on my table, i can;t resist looking at the lively ecosystem every now and then. i can't help but keep feeding the fishes. is 3 times considered too much? i dunno. i hope not. the temptation is just too great. it's an addiction to watch them snap up the food in juz a few seconds. :P hahaha.....i'm so proud that i've got an auqarium. hehe.......

oh yes! sop and the rest bought me a nice nice top though it's too long....( that's the prob of being too short. *sulk )

overall, i was very joyful and still am now! kekekekekeke :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home