Monday, February 09, 2009

childhood

It felt different when I went back. I felt out of place, like there was a vacuum between us. The broken links couldn't be connected, no matter how much i tried. Was it like this all along? How could i only manage to realise now?

People who were viewed as "good friends" become somewhat acquiantances and ironically those who were acquiantances become my better friends. Such wonder! Have I changed a lot? OR have they?

Who can answer my qns? I felt as tho I've lost my identity there. I felt as tho I've totally disconnected from that place. I felt totally lost. This wasn't the first time, yet the first time i felt so strongly and repulsive.

A fine line between the contrastings. Irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home