Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Collection

Debut Launch of My Online Shop

For the ladies who loves to be unique, environmental conscious....

For those who love beauty with a touch of creativity....

This is a shop I've customised for all....

http://lespoir-shop.livejournal.com

:D


I've always wanted to do something like this. Explore beauty within unwanted materials. Transform unwanted things into art and appreciated pieces. Do a part for our vulnerable environment.

and earn some side cash to cover my expenses. Thus, the prices would be very low despite using swarovski crystals...and yes...those are GENUINE ones. :)

Don;t worry I'm not out to con anyone. :P

The profit I'm getting out of these are very low.....as I'm striving to provide affordable pieces to all the ladies out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home