Friday, January 28, 2011

Emptiness

The longer i stay in this place, the more rusty my brain is. I think lesser, brain processes slower now. Everything is revolving around "STANDARD"-ness. No good at all.

Didn't realise this until I asked a supposedly-logic question to a fellow colleague and kena "fucked" in a nice way. But still I get it, it's retard of me to pose such a easily comprehensible question.

Entire week has been bad. Mood was greatly affected. Couldn't control my sarcasm and quick temper towards the contractors. No good at all.

And black coffee consumed today, in addition to insufficient sleep, makes me super duper hyper today. Aiya.

Entire week has been just a week of fighting fire, putting out fire and prevent escalation of the spark of fire. I am becoming skillful in this area. Looking on the bright side, only in such circumstances that I get to learn more and be more knowledgable. Precious. Mine to keep.

Oh well. Whenever I feel defeated, I would get this I-want-to-get-a-real-good-drinking-session feel. And I found a real good drinking buddy who has a great smile! Ha Ha. Simply loving it.

And tonight, I feel like clubbing. Back to the days, when I was still underaged but still managed to sneak into clubs for drinks and grooving to R&B!

Ahh.....

I wanna club again, with the right people of coz! And no bfs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home