Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a deep, black Hole

They say there'll be a light through the darkest times. But they never say how important it is to walk out of the light and be yourself again.

For that, I felt as though I'm thoroughly fucked up. A part of me is smittened by the light......

As I lie on my bed here, these are all I could think of :

1) Fortunately, it was only 30% of me which is no longer listening to my brain
2) Is this really how I should go on?
3) Is this 70% a mistake?
4) Is this a fucking real sign?


It's as though the brain and heart are both disconnected, I am thoroughly confused whether this is just a passing stage.


This is like year 2001 all over again and I remember How I Hated Year 2001 and 2002!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home